1. PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY
1.1 We collect your personal information when:
• you create an on-line account;
• you place an order;
• you make a complaint or enquiry or provide other feedback to us; or
• you disclose your personal information to us or otherwise through the Website at any other point.
1.2 We use your personal information to:
• process the registration of your on-line account and maintain your on-line account;
• process and complete orders you place via the Website;
• process and deal with any complaints or enquiries made by you;
• monitor, develop and improve the Website and your experience;
• investigate any suspected breach of these Terms or otherwise relating to you;
• where (and only where) requested by you, to send you and keep you updated with information by email about existing and new services and special offers from us;
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalized Service.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted [using SSL technology]. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site and/or service, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
The security of personal data is important to us. We maintain appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, use and all other unlawful forms of processing of the personal data in our possession.
you may unsubscribe from receiving news and updates from palmer//harding by emailing email@example.com with the subject line 'unsubscribe' or unsubscribing directly from the newsletter email at the footer of the email.